- Influence on Policy Research: As a member, you can vote on our policy research reports and participate in study committees.
- Access to Civic Leaders: Our members get to know our community leaders, and work with them to research, discuss and find solutions to Portland’s most pressing issues – so we make real progress and real change.
- First Dibs on Sell-Out Events: When Governor Brown, Mayor Wheeler, or Former Secretary of the Treasury Hank Paulson comes to Friday Forum—you’ll be there.
- Networking 101 – and Beyond: At our networking events, you’ll see what other civic-minded people are up to in our community. Want to brush elbows and chat with local, state and national leaders from every sector? Senators and CEOs do more than grace our stage, they attend many of our events.
- A Better Place to Live, Work & Play: Join other members to advocate for our research recommendations and engage your community in important, local issues.
City Club is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your membership dues (less the value of your gifts) and additional contributions are 100% tax deductible!
City Club relies on membership dues to fund 40% of the annual operating budget.